Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Birthday Visit and Snow


Last Sunday we went to visit my owner's family for a birthday. I got to meet up with Candy again. And it turned out one of my cousins was there as well.


My owner's niece made a beautiful pig for us!
Of course my owner forgot to take the pig home, so we'll have to visit again sometime to get it.


It started to snow.


Candy and me with the candle holders my owner's niece and her mother made.


There were bunnies with their own small house.


It kept snowing.


My owner's niece and one of my owner's nephews made a snowman. Isn't he cool!


At the end of the afternoon we went out for dinner.


Candy and I were very curious what was in this pan.


Mussels. Yum!


I also got to taste a truffle croquette.
Delicious.


We played with the flags that were stuck in the croquettes.


I got hot chocolate with Amaretto for dessert.


Candy helped me reach it.


In the evening we went back to Groningen.
It had snowed there as well.


It was a really fun day.


No comments: